What does this guy want from me?

I have been practically dating this guy on and off for about six years. I have been head over heels for him this whole time. The last time we had a thing we spent every day together and we hooked up a few times. Everything was perfect and then he became distant and he dropped me for another girl. I was heartbroken. He left for basic traing this past summer and I really moved on this time. Now he is back but he's dating another girl. We have classes together and e constantly flirts and texts me now. What does he want from me?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• you're the extra back up girl he can use when he's off dating, that's what you are, that's quite a pity. my advice is to stop texting him anymore. if you want a guy, at least find one that's only committed to you! you deserve better, find someone who will only be exclusive to you, not someone who flirts around, how great can a guy's character be if he's such a person?