What does this guy want from me?

I have been practically dating this guy on and off for about six years. I have been head over heels for him this whole time. The last time we had a thing we spent every day together and we hooked up a few times. Everything was perfect and then he became distant and he dropped me for another girl. I was heartbroken. He left for basic traing this past summer and I really moved on this time. Now he is back but he's dating another girl. We have classes together and e constantly flirts and texts me now. What does he want from me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• you're the extra back up girl he can use when he's off dating, that's what you are, that's quite a pity. my advice is to stop texting him anymore. if you want a guy, at least find one that's only committed to you! you deserve better, find someone who will only be exclusive to you, not someone who flirts around, how great can a guy's character be if he's such a person?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• he might want your attention. maybe he wants his girlfriend and side thing as well. but really what he wants is irrelevant

i'd tell him to back off you don't need to get back involved with this situation and allow yourself to be emotionally vulnerable.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Who cares what he wants. . . he sounds toxic. Move on!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes