First encounter with my boyfriends ex

Before we got together my boyfriend was going out with a girl for 7 years, she left him for another man, leaving him devastated. I met him 6 months later and we have been together ever since (over 2 years). He has always been a wonderful boyfriend, and I love him very much, however I always got the sense that he is still not over his ex. Then the other day, he was walking me to work and we passed the road she lives in, at just that time she drove out of the road and beeped at him, in recognition. this is the first time she's seen us together and my boyfriend totally freaked out, he completely lost his trail of thought and started rambling things that weren't relevant to the conversation, he also kept looking the other way in the hope that she wouldn't see us, and when she passed, he let out a very audible groan of anguish...what am I to think? All opinions appreciated..x

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Just let it go. They had a long relationship. It is normal to have some sort of feeling of attachment left. I don't think you have anything to worry about. He had his exes and you had yours. Don't read too much into it.

So, the only advice I can give you is to calm down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes