Why would a guy cheat with you and not tell you he has a gf?

Why would a guy sleep with you, get nervous around you, flirt with you, want to sit next to you, etc. and then not tell you that he has a gf? I suspect he has a fiance, girlfriend, etc since this one girl has called him twice while we were hanging out in a group and he refuses to add me to his Facebook (this girl that calls him has an old picture of them together). A while ago he told me he was single. Why would he not tell me that he's with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're putting out, obviously. Guys are wired differently than girls. Many don't care if they have a girlfriend, they'll still go after other girls - they just want hot female bodies. Can't really say anything negative about them 'cause the girls are dumb enough to let them get away with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not putting out. I told him months ago that I would never sleep with him again (since I suspected something was up).

• You still put out once though. If he's not admitting it and nothing else is going on between you two, he's probably not saying due to embarrassment or shame.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• easy answer, the guys a piece of sh*t. Plain and simple. He doesn't see anything wrong in misleading other people for his personal benefit. I'm sorry.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Some guys are just dogs! They want their cake and they want to eat it too! If you suspect this guy has a girlfriend then end it! I've been cheated on, and it's not a great feeling!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes