Why would a guy cheat with you and not tell you he has a gf?

Why would a guy sleep with you, get nervous around you, flirt with you, want to sit next to you, etc. and then not tell you that he has a gf? I suspect he has a fiance, girlfriend, etc since this one girl has called him twice while we were hanging out in a group and he refuses to add me to his Facebook (this girl that calls him has an old picture of them together). A while ago he told me he was single. Why would he not tell me that he's with someone?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you're putting out, obviously. Guys are wired differently than girls. Many don't care if they have a girlfriend, they'll still go after other girls - they just want hot female bodies. Can't really say anything negative about them 'cause the girls are dumb enough to let them get away with it.

• I'm not putting out. I told him months ago that I would never sleep with him again (since I suspected something was up).

• You still put out once though. If he's not admitting it and nothing else is going on between you two, he's probably not saying due to embarrassment or shame.