Can you move in with your boyfriend at the age of 19?

Can you move in with your boyfriend when you just turned 19?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, but it's not a great idea. There are a plethora of reasons why the girl is at a disadvantage, but to sum it up: don't do it. It's not going to be good for you financially, professionally, socially, or mentally. Go to college. Get a job. Earn money. Get your OWN place, and if you have to...live with a female roommate until then. When a guy marries you, then you can move in with him, but it's a terrible idea to move in before. It's not good business sense, and moreover, it'll make you feel cheap in the long run.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE