Can you move in with your boyfriend at the age of 19?

Can you move in with your boyfriend when you just turned 19?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can, but it's not a great idea. There are a plethora of reasons why the girl is at a disadvantage, but to sum it up: don't do it. It's not going to be good for you financially, professionally, socially, or mentally. Go to college. Get a job. Earn money. Get your OWN place, and if you have to...live with a female roommate until then. When a guy marries you, then you can move in with him, but it's a terrible idea to move in before. It's not good business sense, and moreover, it'll make you feel cheap in the long run.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You can but unless you have a whole lot of money it is not generally a good idea. Even if you have a lot of money there's a chance you could blow it all and mess up too.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can, but that doesn't mean you should.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes

0|0
    0|0
    • It don't feel weird

• Show All
    • But why would a girl move in with her boyfriend without experiencing life

• no one said you can't experience life, but at age 19 you can move in and live with whoever you like. if you wanna stay home with your parents that's fine too. it's your call to make.

What Girls Said 3

• You can but I don't recommend it. I moved in with my boyfriend shortly before turning 20 and it was the biggest mistake I ever made. Moving in together is a very serious step and one that could make you feel stuck if it doesn't turn out to be what you thought. Unless you've been together for a few years already and you think you want to marry this person, I'd advise on waiting a couple more years for something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legally, yes, you're an adult. Make sure you think things through though before following through with it. Pretty big commitment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Legally you can but it would be pretty dumb to do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes