After high school, did you settle down?

After you move out your mom house, how come girls move into a guy house but still can't figure out her life? After high school what you did you do next?

53

Most Helpful Girl

• I went to university and moved into a dorm with other students. It was easy for me, because I learned all the homey stuff from my mother. Don't get me wrong, she never forced me to do anything, but I liked it and I wanted to help her. Plus, I always knew what I wanted to do with my life and that never changed.

Most people aren't as passionate about specific things, so they move out not knowing what they want and how to live on their own. So they frequently drop out or take a break for a few years and they make mistakes. This is OK and it happens more often than not. She might need to try a few things before she finds out what to do with herself or she might never find out and settle for something less.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE