How can I show my boyfriend that I'm not cheating him?

We grew up together and were neighbors, but he thinks I'm cheating on him. I show him my phone all of my texts I get, I gave him my Facebook account. I don't know what else to do to make him feel otherwise, help!

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Mark my words: your relationship is going to end badly. Nothing you can do, just realize it is not working. I'm sorry :-(

• Then there is nothing I could do to prevent this?

• I suppose that's right, but I allowed him to full access to show him I'm not hiding anything at all. but when I attempt to ask him about his phone he say "your the only one I text" I don't understand what's so hard to let me see?. am I in the wrong?.

• No you're not. If he wants to see your texts and Facebook, he should have offered your his. Out of a sense of equality and justice. But maybe he's cheating on you or maybe he cheated on you before. Cheaters tend to project their issues onto their partners. But he might just be a pathologically jealous person. In any case, nothing you can do. You're suffering it but it is HIS problem, not yours.