DO your parents let your boyfriend sleep over if your still living with parents?

My question is do your parents let your boyfriend sleep over if your still living at home? I wanted to move out but I kept getting deathly sick so it made getting a job and all kinda hard. So I haven’t moved out yet, and my boyfriend is trying to save up right now. He works and trains all day so by the time he gets done he only has time for sleep really. I feel so dorky cause at my age people at least ones I know have their own place and their guy sleeps over. We usually only sleep over if it’s at his bro’s or something like that. Any Idea on how to talk my mother into it?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• so you want to sleep with your bf? shame shame shame, that too in your parents house? shame shame shame. and that too without marrying? shame shame shame. if you are in such a hurry to sleep with him then why don't you marry him? it's a taboo for a girl to sleep with a guy before marriage. it will lower the prestige of you and your parents. girls are not allowed to have sex before marriage. it sounds very dirty to me. you sleep with your boyfriend like a husband and wife and is there any guarantee that you two will get married to each other? girls are meant to remain clean until they get married. girls are even not allowed to masturbate.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE