What should I do please help?

helpWe met up Saturday so I can get my camera he said he may give me another chance in the future and he said he will always love me and I told him that I miss him and he said the same thing. We made out and I don't know why he asked to make out with me? He also told me he will talk to me when he's ready. When we left he gave me a hug and said take care of myself and stay beatitful. Do you think he still cares about me? Do you think we may get back together in the future? Why would he kiss me? What do you think he might decide? Now that he forgave me what can it mean for us? Do you think he may give me another chance?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Did he really forgive you, or was he just being nice? What did you do to need being 'forgiven?'

he sounds kind of arrogant to me..not taking any responsibility himself for the break-up, as if it were all your fault, and you don't need to forgive him as well!

I'd really think through if you WANT to spend more time with him, or if you'd rather explore the rest of the big world while you're still young!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE