How could I not see he was using me this whole time?

I moved in with my boyfriend. He taught me everything and I was going half with him on the bills. I even bought him jewelry and clothes. He let me drive his car on days I was off work, and he even taught me how to drive. I couldn't get along with my mom so I moved in with him. this whole relationship of 12 months was fake. On Facebook he refused to put me on his page so his other family members can meet me and know who I am. Now that we are done, he went back to his ex girlfriend, whom he left me for. He's now getting ready to marry her. He didn't even interact with me on Facebook like we was even together. I had to ask him to interact with me.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow - that's a surprise. The worst "taking a break" story I've ever heard.

That said, this story would be more common IF you left out something like - you pushed some button that sent him into outer space, e.g.

you promised to be on the pill but was found out NOT doing it

you two didn't hit it off, perhaps sexually, financially, etc.

he got tired of being the crutch or feeling the helper out of jambs?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE