Who makes the next move in a possible new relationship?

I've noticed a guy at the gym looking at me. I too have noticed him. About 2 months ago, he got on a machine next to me which was unusual for him because he never uses the machines. He make a cute comment about what was on the TV screen. I smiled and that way it. Then recently, I caught him looking at me and I smiled and he smiled back. A few days later I saw him again and this time he smiled and said hi. Since things were progressing a little slow, yesterday we were both leaving the gym at the same time and I started talking to him about his comment a few months ago. We ended up talking for about 15 min. and then left. It was a nice talk and he introduced himself and seemed interested in our conversation but didn't ask me for my number. Should I say anything to him the next time I see him there or should I wait to see what he does next?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I don't see anything wrong with continuing to talk to him. There's nothing wrong with being friendly with a new person, and as far as I know, there aren't any rules about who should talk first when you're just getting to know each other. There are a ton of possible explanations why didn't ask for your number... maybe he's shy, or already in a relationship, or assumes you're in a relationship, or he just didn't feel "on his game" at that moment. The only way to know is by getting to know him better, and I think that continuing to be open and friendly is the best way to go :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes