What do you think my ex is doing?

I dated this guy for about seven months last year. He is the one who broke up with me, and he kind of broke my heart. We recently hung out for the first time since breaking up, and we ended up making out. It didn't go any farther than kissing though. He made it clear that he didn't want a relationship. We haven't talked in the three weeks since then, and out of the blue he texted me tonight. He just asked me how I'm doing. I told him that I'm taking the gre test for graduate school soon, and he said that he had faith in me, and to let him know how I do on it. Then I said that maybe we could get together after I'm done with the test in a couple weeks and he said, "Let me know. Focus on gre. Do well!" what's going on with him, like do you think he wants something with me or not?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he was just being friendly, if he clearly stated that he didn't want a relationship with you then I'm sorry but he doesn't :(

I hope you'll find someone who loves you for who you are!

Wish you best of luck!

• cut all ties with him to avoid the drama