Help! I need somebody, help! not just anybody, help! ya know I need someone heeeelp!

For real tho.

JUST this morning a really REALLY cute girl just signed to be my roommate. Uhmmmm... This isn't what I was expecting for a new roommate. The one who moved out was a total douche (so glad he moved out). I was expecting not the worse, then a super attractive blond going to grad school signs to be my roommate? this is unreal.

I take my classes seriously, and I put ALL my time and thought to everything I do. I'm beginning my Junior year majoring Electrical Engineering, so I won't be home much other than making food or sleeping.

Anyway, I want to play it righteous. I don't want to make it seem like I'm hitting on her every time I open my mouth. I don't want to be out wearing just sports briefs working out now. I don't know what else...

I don't know exactly how to live with a random woman roommate, playing it normal and cool. Honestly, I couldn't believe that she signed the damn contract. She saw my room full of my snowboards and I had to introduce myself.

What I'm really trying to ask is, how do I be myself without making it seem like I'm hitting on her or flirting with her?

ladies, I need your help on this one. Pleeeease.

11