Help! I need somebody, help! not just anybody, help! ya know I need someone heeeelp!

For real tho.

JUST this morning a really REALLY cute girl just signed to be my roommate. Uhmmmm... This isn't what I was expecting for a new roommate. The one who moved out was a total douche (so glad he moved out). I was expecting not the worse, then a super attractive blond going to grad school signs to be my roommate? this is unreal.

I take my classes seriously, and I put ALL my time and thought to everything I do. I'm beginning my Junior year majoring Electrical Engineering, so I won't be home much other than making food or sleeping.

Anyway, I want to play it righteous. I don't want to make it seem like I'm hitting on her every time I open my mouth. I don't want to be out wearing just sports briefs working out now. I don't know what else...

I don't know exactly how to live with a random woman roommate, playing it normal and cool. Honestly, I couldn't believe that she signed the damn contract. She saw my room full of my snowboards and I had to introduce myself.

What I'm really trying to ask is, how do I be myself without making it seem like I'm hitting on her or flirting with her?

ladies, I need your help on this one. Pleeeease.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• She might be a he? Are you rich or is there anything this girl want from you? Cos its weird to have an pair of female and male as room mates unless they are already couple

0|0
    0|0
    • not rich at all. Just... have an apartment right next to campus

What Guys Said 1

• What kind of college is this? Sign me the f┬ąck up.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes