Bf often breaks plans with me and never wants to do fun things with me.

Just wondering if this is something I should worry about or should I just find others to hang with instead.

My boyfriend breaks plans with me a lot. Not a weekly thing but we don't have plans weekly since we live together.

I am also bothered by the fact that when I suggest we do something fun like snowboarding or camping he never wants to go but when his friends suggest it he wants to borrow my equipment and go without me.

Should I break up with him or just find fun people to do this stuff with. None of my friends are into this kind of thing. I did just join a couple clubs so I can go hiking and biking with other people and make some new friends who do these things that I enjoy.

11