Did I blow my chance with her?

I dated this girl for about two months, but then I had to move to another state for work. I knew that she was going to be moving to the same area as me for school, but she didn't move until two months after me. Before I left, I had told her that I didn't want to be exclusive right now. So, I met this other girl in my new town and we started hanging out. The girl back home saw it on Facebook, and she flipped. We didn't talk for about two months after that. I know that she's in my area now, and I texted her to see if she maybe wanted to get together for a drink or something. She replied, "Probably not a good idea right now. We're cool, but I don't want to go down that road right now." What did she mean by this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it sounds pretty straight forward, she just doesn't want to get involved with you right now. Nothing against you, she may just not want to see you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• She probably got a little hurt because she saw that you were hanging out with another girl and possibly assumed you chose the other girl over her. She obviously does not want to hang out with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe, she is still mad about you hanging out with this other girl.. Try to get in touch with her again, start talking and so on and eventually ask her out.. And if nothing happened with that other girl (if you were just hanging out), tell her that, so that she won't feel like she is easily replaced if you know what I mean.. short: I think she is still upset, so gradually build a relationship again

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes