Girlfriend is with another guy, it's ripping my heart out

She's an ex now... but I truly loved that girl with all of my heart, what the f*** am I suppose to do ? ;( I'm so f***ed up, already tried killing myself but I don't know what to do ;(

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all buddy suicide not the way to go learned that a few months ago when I tried to kill myself makes things worse trust me mental hospitals aren't the funnest places on earth actually its living hell in those places. I just went through a horrible heartbreak of my own my boyfriend the one who I thought was my soul mate cheated on me and I still cry about it you aren't alone and time slowly heals things most of the time. overnight? I wish no but once you slowly move on the world gets a lot better I'm so happy I was found instead of being dead. no one is worth your life trust me there not at all. Everything will work out have faith and please don't kill try to kill yourself again trust me not fun at all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I've been exactly where you are, tried killing myself 4 years ago, ended up in the hospital, tried again yesterday but called 911 myself. Honestly seek the help of a councillor or a suicide hotline. Talking your feelings out to someone else who doesn't now you or the situation and who isn't going through what your going through, who can see it through clear eyes, really helps. Don't do anything to yourself, you don't deserve it, and you will feel happy one day again, I promise.

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you just pretty much explained my life in your answer ;( like exactly the same,

• itll get better eventually, take it from me. Its just hard to get over this hump. Surround yourself with people who love you, who care...even if its a phone with a suicide hotline on it...itll help

What Guys Said 2

• If you're trying to find out what she's up almost like stalking.. stop. Delete and burn anything you have of her and learn how to meditate and take on some sort of physical activity.

It will be hard just to get out of bed, but you can do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are lots of girls out there...you have a long future of meeting new women and people. Women have broken my heart too. Time heals all wounds my friend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes