Girlfriend is with another guy, it's ripping my heart out

She's an ex now... but I truly loved that girl with all of my heart, what the f*** am I suppose to do ? ;( I'm so f***ed up, already tried killing myself but I don't know what to do ;(

22

Most Helpful Girl

• first of all buddy suicide not the way to go learned that a few months ago when I tried to kill myself makes things worse trust me mental hospitals aren't the funnest places on earth actually its living hell in those places. I just went through a horrible heartbreak of my own my boyfriend the one who I thought was my soul mate cheated on me and I still cry about it you aren't alone and time slowly heals things most of the time. overnight? I wish no but once you slowly move on the world gets a lot better I'm so happy I was found instead of being dead. no one is worth your life trust me there not at all. Everything will work out have faith and please don't kill try to kill yourself again trust me not fun at all.