Would you stick it out or end it?

My boyfriend and I met in May and have been a couple since. The problem is that we are currently long distance and will be for next 5 months. When we are physically together, everything is wonderful. When I visited him and we were able to hang out with our friends, he could see how happy and laid back I was, because I was home and with people I care about. He also knows I hate being away. I noticed that I am not myself when I am away, and he can see that too. I am moody, irritable, and often cry, because I hate being away from everyone I love. He knows it's because of my situation, but I feel so bad that he takes the hit for it because I talk to him for hours every day. I just am wondering: if you had a girlfriend/boyfriend who you loved very much, and you knew they were only being like this because of their situation, would you be willing to stick it out a few more months knowing they will be moving back and won't ever have to be like this again? basically, suffer a few months with their bad mood and being overly sensitive, so that you can be together when they get back? this is granted that you really do love the person and have even talked about a serious future with them.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's worth it, I'll grind it out. Few things worse than breaking up a working relationship over a mere challenging trial that can be overcome.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE