How to handle being in a rage towards your ex?

I am literally to the point of wanting to do something I'm getting ready to regret towards my ex boyfriend. He literally does not care about anybody but his self I need to release this anger and I don't know what to do help please

48

Most Helpful Girl

• You remind me of myself. I was pissed as hell with my ex.

He's basically a victimized self-centered immature liar double-faced nutless moron that thinks he deserves all the pity in the world because things didn't go his way.

So, you know what I did?

Absolutely nothing.

No matter how pissed I was, how he posted stupid sh*t or what he did each time, I decided not to make a fool of myself and fall in his game. I won't lie to you, it was extremely difficult. Many times I wanted to shove all this in his face, to pop the bubble he was in and shut him up for once... but just think for a second... is it worth it? To be the object of people's gossips, to say or do things you may be ashamed of later, to even let this petty douche bag waste your time? I don't think so.

I resorted to let all this out of my system the healthiest way I could. I talked about it with my friends and relatives. I wrote down all the stuff that angered me about it. I did some exercise, and let time do its thing.

Doing something out of anger just isn't worth it when you weigh it against all the consequences. You gain nothing by doing it, either. You have no idea how it cost me to accept this. I was extremely pissed and the fact of thinking he could get away with his bullsh*t made me even angrier at times, but it just wasn't worth it, so no need to bother.

Oh, you know what's funny? Time proved me right. He made a complete fool of himself, I didn't even have to work for it. Even if I was pissed off on the inside, I was only polite and honest with him. Since I never let him get the best of me, he resorted to stalking me via Facebook and posting stupid stuff... and since I blatantly ignored him, he just got angrier and kept at it to the point it was ridiculous. Joke's on him! I think he would still be stalking me if it wasn't for the fact I decided to just let it all go and deleted him.

Hope it helped!

• You did help God bless!

• Ignoring the person is the best thing you can do. The above post is absolutely correct. Never allow yourself to react out of anger because you'll be the one hurting in the end. Karma has a way of appearing at the most random times. You'll be shocked. I was in a similar situation and my ex pretty much ignored me, treated me like crap, flaunted his new girlfriend in my face and even took her shopping where I live (and mind you he stays an hour away). Point is, that person cheated on him. Karma :)