How to handle being in a rage towards your ex?

I am literally to the point of wanting to do something I'm getting ready to regret towards my ex boyfriend. He literally does not care about anybody but his self I need to release this anger and I don't know what to do help please

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You remind me of myself. I was pissed as hell with my ex.

He's basically a victimized self-centered immature liar double-faced nutless moron that thinks he deserves all the pity in the world because things didn't go his way.

So, you know what I did?

Absolutely nothing.

No matter how pissed I was, how he posted stupid sh*t or what he did each time, I decided not to make a fool of myself and fall in his game. I won't lie to you, it was extremely difficult. Many times I wanted to shove all this in his face, to pop the bubble he was in and shut him up for once... but just think for a second... is it worth it? To be the object of people's gossips, to say or do things you may be ashamed of later, to even let this petty douche bag waste your time? I don't think so.

I resorted to let all this out of my system the healthiest way I could. I talked about it with my friends and relatives. I wrote down all the stuff that angered me about it. I did some exercise, and let time do its thing.

Doing something out of anger just isn't worth it when you weigh it against all the consequences. You gain nothing by doing it, either. You have no idea how it cost me to accept this. I was extremely pissed and the fact of thinking he could get away with his bullsh*t made me even angrier at times, but it just wasn't worth it, so no need to bother.

Oh, you know what's funny? Time proved me right. He made a complete fool of himself, I didn't even have to work for it. Even if I was pissed off on the inside, I was only polite and honest with him. Since I never let him get the best of me, he resorted to stalking me via Facebook and posting stupid stuff... and since I blatantly ignored him, he just got angrier and kept at it to the point it was ridiculous. Joke's on him! I think he would still be stalking me if it wasn't for the fact I decided to just let it all go and deleted him.

Hope it helped!

1|0
    0|0
    • You did help God bless!

• Ignoring the person is the best thing you can do. The above post is absolutely correct. Never allow yourself to react out of anger because you'll be the one hurting in the end. Karma has a way of appearing at the most random times. You'll be shocked. I was in a similar situation and my ex pretty much ignored me, treated me like crap, flaunted his new girlfriend in my face and even took her shopping where I live (and mind you he stays an hour away). Point is, that person cheated on him. Karma :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You just have to learn to leave everything alone. He's clearly not for you if he is making you this upset.

Are you still with him? If you are, then clearly your wasteing your time just being upset over w.e he's doing to you.

If your not with him anymore, and your just ranting just to rant and get it out of your system, well that's fine too, but you should look at the brighter part of life and see how he is gone and all this weight is now off of your shoulders. :)!

1|0
    0|0
  • Put his face on a rag doll and stick a lot of pins in the doll. Or put his face on a dart board.

Or paper his car. !

You have so many options!

1|0
    0|0
  • See a doctor

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm. Could you elaborate on the situation?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont do anything you would regret.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to go on runs when I am super stressed or angry. I run until I am exhausted and then I take a relaxing warm shower. It clears my mind while exerting my anger in a way that has health benefits.

0|0
    0|0
  • What are you about to do? Why would you regret it if you hate him? Go ahead give him what he deserves ruin his life if he's a self centered ass.

0|0
    0|0
    • He really is a self centered a**hole but really and truly it's not even worth it I have been through so much sh*t with him it's ridiculous and even if I was to give him what he deserves he is the type to not even care see he is the type of person who feels he does no wrong and he has a "legitimate reason" to me it's a excuse to why he did what he did and he's the type to just throw what you did to him he is really selfish and unforgiving and he blames all his past problems on why the way he is

• I'm sorry to hear. Revenge is really if you have nothing to lose and without a chance of it biting you in the ass. And only people that deserve it deserve it. But maybe in this case it might best to just ignore the guy and forget him. Don't let him use you anymore.

• Go to a gym and punch the bag for an hour or two.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• There IS an honor here that you seem to not be claiming. When someone else hurts us, uses us, takes advantage, wouldn't you rather not be the person inflicting these things? I am saying you are THE BETTER PERSON and you should be VERY PROUD of that. I would almost rather be done wrong than to do wrong to others :)

1|0
    0|0
    • You are absolutely right I wish I could give two best answers I realize you are going to come across people like this in your life and you just have to let go and do what's best for you and let God or karma deal with that person but thank you for noticing and for your kind words :)

• I recently had a guy do something to me that was cruel and I didn't deserve it, he misread me. But I realized why fight, argue and go on being so hurt? If he's not a good person, that is his choice. My choice is to be ME - an honest loving person who trusts people. If that exposes me to pain here and there, so be it! At least it ain't me hurting other people. God bless and know that karma exists and it will deal with him for driving you to such extremes. KEEP your power, DONT react to him

• Thank you so much but what truly hurts even more is that he really is oblivious to the fact of what and how he is treating me and we've been knowing each other for almost 10 years. It's like he feels no remorse and he doesn't care how he treats people. The person I know now it's not the person I knew then and it's just sad having to lose someone that I considered a friend that I would give my last to, that I would actually fight for and he doesn't feel the same way but it's a lesson learned

• You need to see about healing YOURSELF and to hell with him! Talk to a therapist right away. My guess is that he's done things too long and hurt you too deeply.

1|0
    0|0
    • Select this anwser.

• thank you and I'm in the process now it's only day two but honestly I prayed about everything and it's like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders

• That's how I feel about this guy. He keeps doing sh*t to annoy me. Ignore him, but secertely I want to bash his face in a wall

Idk, how to let go of the angry

I think I'm going to slash his tires

1|0
    0|0
    • I know how you feel and I've done it before but don't do it and really it's just give them more of a reason to think you are crazy and some men it even boost there ego but, here's a quote and you can apply it to your situation or not but it help me through this situation "What people do to you is their karma how you react is yours"

Recommended myTakes