What is your guilty pleasure?

What are some guilty pleasures of yours, something you may deny to your friends?

Music? ( secretly love Justin Bieber, nsync, happy the spice girls got back together)

Movies? ( closet twihard, my little pony)

Tv shows? ( gotta know hat snookies been up to)

Anything you want to get off your chest, I will go first: I like Justin Bieber, was happy when the bsb went on tour again, had to keep up on the simple life, am a full on singer when in my car alone and can pull off some mean dance moves when no ones looking. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am a big fan of My Little Pony, but that's a not-so-guilty pleasure haha. ;) Probably my biggest guilty pleasure is the TV show 16 and Pregnant. Also Toddlers and Tiaras. I don't watch them all the time, but sometimes I just get in this weird mood.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Don't really have any. I'll openly admit to liking the music of Taylor Swift, Hilary Duff (very underrated) and pretty much every other pop tart out there; plus girlie movies (eg. the Bring It On and High School Musical series - and A Walk To Remember, which I just watched last night - love Mandy Moore) and TV shows (The Hills, Laguna Beach, The OC, One Tree Hill, etc). I basically have no shame.

2|0
    0|0
  • I love Katy Perry and Taylor Swift music. Not to say they don't deserve respect for their work but between that 21 or 22 song by Taylor and Last Friday Night by KP, I could NEVER let my cousin or older brother know how much I love their music.

2|0
    0|0
  • i love watching, reading and hearing about love stories. really nice to let it out.

2|0
    0|0
  • This might sound odd, but one of Mine is lounging around in my undies, lol plus that's a fun word, undies.

0|0
    0|0
  • teen mom

3|0
    0|0
  • I love taking a good long poop HAHAHA

0|1
    0|0
  • I watch some romantic comedies even though I'm single, but I would never tell that to any of my guy friends. Other than that, I hide my general nerdiness from some people (sci-fi, fantasy, video games, anime).

1|0
    0|0
  • Not Justin Bieber, someone needs to hurt him badly and teach him a lesson.

I love going down on girls, I love pubic hair on girls, and I love chicken wings.

0|2
    0|0
    • Ah pubic hair, not very common these days. I agree with the chicken wings, but for me they must be extra hot.

• Same and with lots of blu cheese.

What Girls Said 7

• I used to watch Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill. Sometimes I even watch Barbie movies even though I never really liked her.

Also...I am an Ichiruki shipper, ever since I started reading Bleach (My boyfriend always teases me about it). If I think of more things, I will let you know!

1|0
    0|0
  • This is going to sound weird, but I watch this British T.V show called 'Embarrassing Bodies' it's about people with common but embarrassing medical problems. It's interesting but the reason I watch it is because there is this doctor on it who often gets aroused while examining a female patient. It's really funny because his voice deepens, face flushes and he gets really flustered. I find it so amusing to watch!

1|0
    0|0
  • 3oh!3. don't ask why,it's just the way it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bieber

0|0
    0|0
  • Anime

0|1
    0|0
  • I have a crush on the pitcher Brian Wilson. He's a little out there so I'm slightly embarrassed to admit it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stupid horror/sci-fi B movies.

I don't know why. I guess I enjoy them because they make me laugh :-D

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol. I agree. The Evil Dead a good example. I love it. So tacky but very scary as well.

• See my profile?

I have a picture with the Necronomicon :-P

• Sharknado? :)

Recommended myTakes