What is your guilty pleasure?

What are some guilty pleasures of yours, something you may deny to your friends?

Music? ( secretly love Justin Bieber, nsync, happy the spice girls got back together)

Movies? ( closet twihard, my little pony)

Tv shows? ( gotta know hat snookies been up to)

Anything you want to get off your chest, I will go first: I like Justin Bieber, was happy when the bsb went on tour again, had to keep up on the simple life, am a full on singer when in my car alone and can pull off some mean dance moves when no ones looking. :)

88

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I am a big fan of My Little Pony, but that's a not-so-guilty pleasure haha. ;) Probably my biggest guilty pleasure is the TV show 16 and Pregnant. Also Toddlers and Tiaras. I don't watch them all the time, but sometimes I just get in this weird mood.