How do I talk to my wife?

My wife had hey baby last week, it was the happiest moment of my life until she actually gave birth. My wife and I are both Caucasian and are not mixed in any way. She gave birth to a little Asian girl. I walked out so pissed and hurt I did not tell her where I was going and have not talked to her since. She obviously cheated on me. I would love to toss her belongings out on the street along with that bastard child. I know it is not the fault of the baby but what am I suppose to say to her? I cannot fathom her reasons behind cheating on me and having me there when she was having another mans child. I am beyond pissed.

64

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly do you mean by Asian child? As in Asian features? I only ask as down-syndrome used to be called mongolism(a horrible term) simply because a downs baby will have narrow slanting eyes, a short flat-bridged nose, a flattened skull. The baby can also have jaundice causing a change of color to the skin.

Of course this may not be the case at all but simply that she cheated. If that's the case then you are perfectly entitled to walk away, actually run away. You owe her nothing and at least you know now, not in 20 years time after raising a child as your own. I will never understand how anyone could do that to someone they supposedly love.

You need to talk to her, even if its just to get closure of some sort.

• it does not have down syndrome it is full blown asian

• I only asked as when one of my nieces was born I could have sworn she was Asian but she had jaundice and is a downs baby. As long as you're 100% certain this child isn't yours then pack her bags and tell her to f*** off. Its a horrible, horrible thing to happen and a horrific way to find out.