How do I talk to my wife?

My wife had hey baby last week, it was the happiest moment of my life until she actually gave birth. My wife and I are both Caucasian and are not mixed in any way. She gave birth to a little Asian girl. I walked out so pissed and hurt I did not tell her where I was going and have not talked to her since. She obviously cheated on me. I would love to toss her belongings out on the street along with that bastard child. I know it is not the fault of the baby but what am I suppose to say to her? I cannot fathom her reasons behind cheating on me and having me there when she was having another mans child. I am beyond pissed.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What exactly do you mean by Asian child? As in Asian features? I only ask as down-syndrome used to be called mongolism(a horrible term) simply because a downs baby will have narrow slanting eyes, a short flat-bridged nose, a flattened skull. The baby can also have jaundice causing a change of color to the skin.

Of course this may not be the case at all but simply that she cheated. If that's the case then you are perfectly entitled to walk away, actually run away. You owe her nothing and at least you know now, not in 20 years time after raising a child as your own. I will never understand how anyone could do that to someone they supposedly love.

You need to talk to her, even if its just to get closure of some sort.

0|0
    0|0
    • it does not have down syndrome it is full blown asian

• I only asked as when one of my nieces was born I could have sworn she was Asian but she had jaundice and is a downs baby. As long as you're 100% certain this child isn't yours then pack her bags and tell her to f*** off. Its a horrible, horrible thing to happen and a horrific way to find out.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Have you gotten a paternity test? You should make certain the child is not yours before you do anything rash.

Anyways, how do you talk to her? Try to calm yourself and then ask her for the truth. But has she said anything to you yet? I mean, have you ignored her for the last week?

0|1
    0|0
  • get a paternity test done to make sure first, tell her you're sorry but you have a right to find out and say she can't blame you for doubting because the baby doesn't look Caucasian. that being said unless the baby is obviously half cast/ mixed color some babys faces can be wrinkled around the eyes and make them look Asian until they grow a bit.

not to be horrible but just to cover everything, make sure you're not just blowing features out of proportion as an escape if youve gotten cold feet and its real now. I'm not saying you're doing this I'm just saying its something that can happen to some parents

0|2
    0|0
  • paternity test!

0|0
    0|0
  • You have every right to be upset

0|0
    0|0
  • make a ADN test to that baby , if you rush things you can repent in the future.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• get a paternity test first. then you sit down and have a conversation. simply say, "i think you need to explain some things".

then your decision is your decision

0|1
    0|0
  • No other children?

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're 110% sure this kid is not yours...yes..you should have all her things piled up at the door. Get the divorce papers started. I'm so sorry dude. Talk about the best, and worst day of your life happening onthe same day.! Crazy. There's not need to talk to her. Just make certain, you are correct.

0|0
    0|0
  • You owe her nothing. You owe the child nothing. Get divorced ASAP.

0|0
    2|1

Recommended myTakes