Are you doing anything to help prevent climate change?

With headlines every day about record breaking rainfall, wildfires, heat, mud-slides and other record breaking weather related items, have you tried to do anything to reduce your CO2 footprint?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm conscious of my impact. I simply don't have the means to do everything I'd like, but I do what I can.

One of the easiest contributions is to patronize environmentally responsible companies, such as those involved with charities like 1% For the Planet and others.

I can happily report that I've endured this summer with no central air conditioning, in order to use less electricity.

Ultimately though, the government MUST get involved though. Like it or not, it's real and it's happening, so set politics aside because natural forces don't give a sh*t.