Any women here in a relationship but in love with someone else?

Any women in here in a relationship but in love with someone else? An ex perhaps? A one that got away or something? And also why are you in love with this other person?

Longing for that chance you never got? What ifs?

If you answered yes to any of these why do you not end your current relationship to persue what your heart wants?

To chicken? Don't want to ruin the time you spend on that relationship?

Do you love both men? Or can you just not decide which one you really want and stay with your boyfriend as a safe choice?

Does your boyfriend manipulate you into staying? Are you afraid to leave and don't have the guts to?

There's no shame in going after what your heart wants ladies answer anonymously if need be and I would appreciate stories! Thank you.
  • I'm in a relationship but love someone else and am afraid to end it to persue someone else.
  • I'm to chicken to end it.
  • I stay so I don't disappoint our families.
    Vote C
  • I love them both. But love the guy I'm not with more just don't have the guts.
    Vote D
  • I don't want to disappoint friends and family and he manipulates me into staying.
    Vote E

30

Most Helpful Girl

• I love my ex but I love the guy I'm with.. none of those options apply to me and are very specific..

• What applies to you then?