Recently meet an amazing girl. Brings up her EX boyfriend 'alot.

As the the title says. Meet a cute, interesting girl few days ago. Really hit it off but I noticed she references her ex boyfriend a handful of times when we talk. Is she trying to hint at something here. Not sure what to think. Why would a girl do that?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• She's probably not dropping "hints" by bringing him up. It just means that he's still on her mind. A lot, apparently. She's not over this dude.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• sometimes I do that too. I don't want the ex back. but I feel like it shows hey I'm not inexperienced. and I am available I have no boyfriend exactly what one of the other girls has mentioned here. what kinds of things was she doing to suggest you hit it off and she would be keen back. Also would you be able to have a look at my question link

0|0
    0|0
  • point it out. tell her that it's not cool to do that . if she does not know then she will stop doing that after you tell her, if she does it again, it means she's doing it on purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably was just a big thing in her life. Girls talk about people who they've spent a lot of time with. Maybe she also wants to seem cooler like she has quite a lot of guys etc. I think it's just a girlie thing to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be advertising availability. As in, "He's my ex, now I'm free as a bird! Come get me tiger."

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she want attention or sympathy that she's not getting from him.

0|0
    0|0
    • ugh...you think? if that's the case, should I ask her about it? or is that too weird or intrusive?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes