How can I win my ex back?

He's stubborn and won't take me back... We've been apart for 3 weeks now. I still really love him and I've sorted out the problems we had. I know that the changes are permanent... They have to be... He just says that he's given me many chances to change and that I made a fool of him by asking him for a chance every time and not changing... I've shown him as best I can that I'm different... I think he sees it too. But is there anything else I can do or say to get him back? We're chatting as normal and it's as if we're still together... Only difference is that I don't see him and we don't kiss and have sex etc. But I know that he still likes me in that way... It was just issues with my personality (I was too clingy)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yoooouuuuuu's a crazy bitch probably.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol... I was.. But I'm willing to change so much... We don't hate each other or anything. We're still really close and talk a lot. I know he still cares about me... But is there anything I can do? I need to try :/ We loved each other and I would do anything in the world for him

What Girls Said 1

• There's nothing you can do to make him want you back. It seems to say a lot that he has feelings for you still but doesn't want to be with you. He's given you chances to improve and you haven't done it. You need to work on yourself. Guys do not like girls to be clingy so find something that fulfills you so you don't end up clinging to every guy you meet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been trying to do that... I know I can change if he just lets me try... Because he's never actually told me what the problem is before...

• Show All
    • Yeah.. I've blown it anyway... He was a prick with me earlier today so I told him how it is.. Ended up blocking me... Ah well... I have friends that can help me through it... I just still really miss him :/

• I completely understand your feelings. If it makes you feel any better, I've blown it with my ex too. He stopped loving me soon after he broke up with me but it's clear that even though he greeted me with a hug the last time he saw me, he didn't say anything to me for the rest of the day and won't even interact with me when I made a playful comment about the rival school he attends on social media. This is all after he had been ignoring me for months. He wants nothing to do with me.

Recommended myTakes