Signs of emotional cheating?

What Do you think the signs are for emotional cheating? Do you think hiding texts from your spouse and him from his spouse is considered a form of cheating? Even if nothing sexual is said just talking about personal things but both parties agree to keep it a secret and delete the messages all the time so know one will see them? Do you think there is an attraction on both ends when this has started to happen?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Not necessarily. Generally there's more to it than that such as abnormally standoff-ish behavior.

0|0
    0|0
    • In who's case? This is between me and another married guy. Thing is we are all friends I am friends with his wife. It was him that decided that we Should delete what we were talking about

• Show All
    • I kind of don't want it to stop but I am looking for feedback if this is going to turn into something more later on or if you think he is attracted to me too? I mean he obviously trusts me to confide personal stuff to me and I to him and secrets he has done that his wife doesn't know about. Is he thinking more along the lines of me being a friend to him or does he like me more than a friend?

• That I cannot say. What I can tell you is that if you wish for this to continue you must make it glaringly clear that it is not to be romantic. Of course it is also a question of other behaviors, as I said, particularly because some things you cannot tell to certain people even if they are your spouse simply because you know that they ... Hm. Just because you cannot.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes