How did you get over your break up?

I'm really having a hard time and I don't know what to do. I talk to people throughout the day to take my kind off of him but I start crying at night and sometimes I even cry myself to sleep. How can I get over the pain?
I just wanted to let you guys know that I had a little break down a few days ago, to the point where I just could not stop crying and ever since that day I have not cried. For the past few days, I've been doing a lot better with the break up because I've been focusing on other things like school, working out, and teaching myself how to cook lol.

84

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously honestly he is not worth your tears. I have been there done that. after few months you will thank yourself and God for this breakup! don't hook up with anyone just go party with your girls. don't sit home. make your self busy. and yes do read about how to get over stuff online it will help! but seriously he is not worth it. I know at one point he did make you feel like your the world to him but its bullsh*t I have learned it hardway. people in todays world only value money, looks, degree, and all the stupid stuff.. emotions, character these things don't matter to people at all..why do you think bitches end up with the good guys always because they know how to play their games! we don't because we are different girls who are focused on bigger things like emotions, feelings, character what not yet these things are too little for these dumb asses. I feel you I honestly do. I have been rejected by 2 guys its not easy but not hard to get over either. there are million fishes in the sea sista! trust me if you have come across him then you will def come across your soul mate as well!

god put you through bad ones to get you to THE GOOD ONE!;)

dont fret over it . just completely delete block cut off your connection with your ex and be all confident and your ex will def be jealous and be like wth the break up did not affect her a bit show him that he is so not wanted by you and he's not the last person on the earth!