Why would he dump you via FB and why'd he dump me?

ok I was told by my boyfriend via FB, for me not to bother him no more, and that he" can't take this sh*t", he said he don't hate me, but he just wants me to leave him alone, and he didn't tell me what I did, or what was the problem that's all he said, I am so horribly confused, seeing as I don't think I've done anything to him to deserve this.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to guess that one of the things which annoyed him is that you never listen.

Chances are this didn't blow up out of nowhere. He'd been complaining for a while, and you just weren't taking it in or taking it seriously.

• naw if anything I tried talking with him, but he stopped talking, he told me he doesn't want to talk to anyone or rather he just doesn't open up to anyone. I really am confused, so if he don't tell me what the problem is I will never know. I don't know whatever I may have done I am sure it ain't that bad, he just closed himself off to me idunno