What should I do? HELP!

I am going to try to make the story short. I have been with my boyfriend for 2 years and during that time we've always had problems with jealousy. I am a really jealous person and he is a flirt. I've talked to him about this countless of times but he always says that he cannot help it, that its just the way he is. I didn't know what to do about this so I just left it at that. However, lately he's been talking to this girl I have never liked (because she is a flirt too) quite a lot. We are both in our last year of university and ever since classes started they have been texting non-stop because they have classes together. I feel like he talks/ interacts with her more than he does with me. This is bothering me so much but I don't know how to handle it. HELP!

PS. My boyfriend and this girl have known each other for a couple of months now because last semester they had classes together too and for this semester they both decided to take classes together again (even though he knows this really bothers me).

Also, the girl is from another country and she missed the first 2 days of classes because she was visiting her family and my boyfriend message her through Facebook a couple of times (because he couldn't text her) asking her when she was going to get back. Is this normal? Am I overreacting?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is the number one killer of relationships. Ask yourself if your boyfriend has done anything to actually deserve your mistrust. If yes, then you need to re-evaluate why you are in this relationship. If no, the problem is with you and you need to privately work on your feelings each day like a routine.