Why did my ex contact me?

I broke up with my boyfriend months ago, but I broke off contact 4 months ago. He got a girlfriend that didn't last long and has been texting me saying that he still loves and I'm his first love. He says he wants to See how I'm doing every couple months. Obviously the girl was a rebound, but why does he still keep in contact with Me? To get back together in the future? Or be friends?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he broke up with you when he thought he had someone better, but that didn't work out, so he wants intimacy/sex back in his life. It *could* work out, but that's not a great situation for you to be in - it's got "bad-feelings and potential disaster written all over it."

I'd advise against getting involved again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE