Should a girl make the first move?

What do guys think about girls making the first move? Does it look as if you're being too clingy? Or should you just wait for the guy to do something? What do you guys think?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

Confidence in a girl is sexy. I have never been anything but turned on by a girl that approaches me and it saves a lot of hassle. Quite frankly, guys are just as scared of rejection as you we just have more practice with it. Granted in our society, it is considered the norm for the guy to spark the conversation, but it is slowly becoming more equal. As women are becoming more empowered men are realizing that it is not only a male prerogative to build attraction, hallelujah!

So, hell yeah girl! If you see something you want then do us the favor of letting us know. The majority of us love a strong-willed, self-reliant and confident girl.

Sean