Should a girl make the first move?

What do guys think about girls making the first move? Does it look as if you're being too clingy? Or should you just wait for the guy to do something? What do you guys think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

Confidence in a girl is sexy. I have never been anything but turned on by a girl that approaches me and it saves a lot of hassle. Quite frankly, guys are just as scared of rejection as you we just have more practice with it. Granted in our society, it is considered the norm for the guy to spark the conversation, but it is slowly becoming more equal. As women are becoming more empowered men are realizing that it is not only a male prerogative to build attraction, hallelujah!

So, hell yeah girl! If you see something you want then do us the favor of letting us know. The majority of us love a strong-willed, self-reliant and confident girl.

Sean

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• No, I think they should when they like someone to go after what they want. It's all about independence and who care what others think anyway go after what you want.

Because the guy can be shy, or suffer from anxiety or something and like you but never approach you because of his shyness or anxiety.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its alright. My coworker made the first move on me by always saying hi, which eventually turned into conversation. I kind of disregard it as flirting and the she told me that she thinks I'm cute. I was nervous to make the first move so she finally texted me asking to hangout.

Now were together and I couldn't be happier. She was a little shy and quirky too but was able to see something between us that I didn't so props to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am still waiting for that to happen with me. Honestly I am fine with it I think it is cool. Some men think it is degrading to be called a "Man" but I am fine with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm shy to and don't make contact easily.

my last ex made the first move, and it was one of the things I loved about here.

i think a lot of guys like girls that make the first move.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls should as most guys are too nervous to make the first move.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes