Should I wish my ex Happy Birthday?

It's my ex girlfriends birthday today. I don't want to go into the history of why it was over, but it was my decision and she agreed. Yes, I still have feelings for her, but more 'not' that serious feeling anymore. I was wondering if it was appropriate or am I opening up old wounds? Is she going to think I still like her, which I don't want her too, it's better at this time we are just friends? It's just bad timing.

FYI, she forgot my birthday, but I don't want her to think that if I don't at least acknowledge her BD, I am upset about it, because I am over it already. I just wanted to be a nice guy and wish her HB. Also we agreed it was better to see other people, I don't know, FB has made my life so complicated? Any suggestions?

01