I don't get this guy!!

I met this guy through a mutual friend a couple of months ago. We live about 30 minutes away from each other but we immediately starting texting back and worth almost every day. We had trouble finding time to meet up because we were both busy with work, but finally did manage to hang out and had a great time talking, laughing, and making plans to do things together. I went away traveling for 6 weeks but we kept in touch and then he was away for 3 weeks but texted me every time he had wifi. He texted me the moment he landed at the airport at home.

Now to me this sounds like a guy who's pretty keen and interested. Am I wrong? He's home now but hasn't made any effort to meet up or hang out or anything. I feel like I've just wasted the past few months of really getting to know this guy and getting my hopes up.

11