I don't get this guy!!

I met this guy through a mutual friend a couple of months ago. We live about 30 minutes away from each other but we immediately starting texting back and worth almost every day. We had trouble finding time to meet up because we were both busy with work, but finally did manage to hang out and had a great time talking, laughing, and making plans to do things together. I went away traveling for 6 weeks but we kept in touch and then he was away for 3 weeks but texted me every time he had wifi. He texted me the moment he landed at the airport at home.

Now to me this sounds like a guy who's pretty keen and interested. Am I wrong? He's home now but hasn't made any effort to meet up or hang out or anything. I feel like I've just wasted the past few months of really getting to know this guy and getting my hopes up.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Here's a thought. Why don't you just ask him out your fucking self if he hasn't asked you. Why do you need to make it more complicated than it needs to be? JUST ASK HIM OUT!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he wants to feel wanted, too? I don't know the way it's been, but is he always the one who texts first/calls you? He might want you to make an effort as well. Also, he might as well be a little bit unsure because he realized that texting you is a lot easier than actually meeting up? Sometimes it feels weird to meet someone in person who you've only been texting for weeks and maybe he's afraid that it won't be as fun to see you in person or whatever? Just speculating here. Really, just call him, he's made it clear that he likes you :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes