What do you think is the main reason a man or women would cheat?

What do you feel is the most conmon reason a man would cheat and the main reason a women would cheat? I think man cheat for different reasons then women. I am curious to hear from you all first.

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Unsatisfying sex or sexually uncompatible? I think regular great sex along with soulful conversations after the sex is extremely important in every marriage.Cheating is less likely if the couple is always in constant ecstasy with each other.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Men - She was sexy, I was drunk, I thought I could get away with it.

Women - He gave me emotional support (or some other "need"), I felt like I could do better, I wanted something different.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is something that new person offers them that they aren't getting from their partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can.

0|0
    0|0
  • Women cheat for an ego boost and because society has 0 repercussions for them

0|0
    1|0
    • And what about men?

• Show All
    • Oh I can handle difference in opinion in fact I embrace it. However you have yet to answer the question. The question isn't who cheats or who hurts the most but my question is why would a women cheat, why would a man cheat and do you think they in general cheat for different reasons.

• Yes I think a good portion cheat as a way of revenge

What Girls Said 4

• Either they're unhappy in their current relationship, or they just like the thrill and the excitement of cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they can get away with it. Or when another person is fulfilling a need that their spouse isn't, it could be sexually, financially, emotionally, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually sex

1|0
    0|0
  • It's neither, the relationship that makes people cheat, and both are guilty of not letting the other one go and be happy when they continue a false relationship to the point someone cheats...

0|0
    0|0
    • Ahh OK so coming back and apologizing somehow I misread the title question and thought it said is it a man's fault or a woman's fault (no idea why) but I think people cheat because they aren't actually in love with their partner, but no one wants to end it...

Recommended myTakes