What do you think is the main reason a man or women would cheat?

What do you feel is the most conmon reason a man would cheat and the main reason a women would cheat? I think man cheat for different reasons then women. I am curious to hear from you all first.

54

Most Helpful Girl

• Unsatisfying sex or sexually uncompatible? I think regular great sex along with soulful conversations after the sex is extremely important in every marriage.Cheating is less likely if the couple is always in constant ecstasy with each other.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE