I feel like I need a reminder my ex may be an ex for a reason? advice?

I feel like I need a reminder my ex may be an ex for a reason!? advice?

I know my ex still have some feelings for me. He broke it off because of college and plus I was a virigin. It has been some time now and he did say how he wanted to be with me in the future. He was my first boyfriend and still love and care for him. I know that people say an ex is an ex for a reason but I may need a reminder with a part 2 to our relationship. Or maybe it will end happily ever after. Let's be real its people who break up all the time in real life and get back together years later and some don't. But I miss him and I am ready for sex now...lol advice please

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not clear about his reasons to break things off. He would not stay with you because you chose to remain a virgin? How was college involved with this decision? Would you have stayed with him if he had not broken it off? Usually people break up because of personality problems that rarely go away despite pleas and promises. It doesn't sound like that was the case here. Was there something other than circumstances involved that should still be a warning to you? I'm sorry to respond with so many questions but I feel like some pieces are missing.

• He went away to college. He said he wanted to focus on himself. Maybe any ideas?

• From the background given, I'm not clear if he's expressed interest in you recently or if you more feel this is the case. That is, does he want to reconnect or are you thinking about whether to reconnect with him? Perhaps in either case, the safe way to reconnect is to start from scratch rather than to jump in where you left off.