Is he interested in me or not?

So there's this guy I've been seeing for quite a while, almost a year. We spent a lot of time together, were good friends, started sleeping together.. I was pretty happy but I was wondering (about three months ago) why he wasn't asking me to be his girlfriend. He said his last few relationships were tragedies and wasn't ready.

I had no hard feelings, understood what he was saying. But I told him I just wanted to be friends and stop the sex. He said OK. We didn't sleep together for close to 2 months. We hung out as friends a few times, but for the most part, to get over him, I stopped talking to him. We used to talk every day but since we wanted different things, I pulled back. He would ask why I wasn't talking to him as much etc. finally the other night we ended up sleeping together a few times.

I don't understand. He acts like my boyfriend, doesn't see anyone else, can't stop talking to me or sleeping with me, but he won't make a commitment. Any answers for me? I don't know how to handle this situation.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• see, used to you were boyfriend/girlfriend before you slept together. I'm not sure if he's keeping one foot out the door for something better or if it's like he says 'he's skiddish'. I've been hearing some doozies from guys. guy marries girl he got pregnant. they raise the kid happily for 5 years. then out of no where, she tells him, the child isn't his and he has to leave. whoa what!, yeah, on top of that, he can't see tha child anymore. yikes. there's some scandalous stuff afoot. I don't know what he's endured, but you are different, hopefully. getting burned time and again can mess you up. for some reason he's not sure about you. something in your mannerisms, the way you lie, who knows.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE