Your first home experience. Did you or do you feel as happy as me?

People of GAG's this is kinda a statement and a question. Me, my brother and cousin have been looking to find a house that the three of us can live in together and haven't had much luck until now. This past weekend we finally found moved into our new home and I couldn't be happier. No more apartment, living under or beside people, no more seeing people hanging around outside all day long, and no more jerk apartment managers. This is both a new and exciting experience and I couldn't be happier to begin in with those two guys. For all of you that have experienced the joy of moving into a house for the first time or out on your own the first time, did you or do you feel as happy as me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• First, you should know that you guys will fight and fall out, so make plans for that and how you can forgive and resolve issues.

Chores will be a big thing. At least one of you will probably be a pig when it comes to tidying up.

• That would normally sound right, but three of us have never argued...ever.