Dealing with a shy girl. How do I break the barrier and make her comfortable?

Breaking the Big D (Defence).

This girls likes me ... and I like her too. I asked her on out she was totally shy and nervous in that conversation like 100X more than me. She answered that she does not know me enough to go out ... (which is kind of true).

Now ... I figure.. lets get her for short coffee chats ... and then ask her out ..carefully before I get rejected again .

I have started the process .. of small talks .. but I don't want to keep doing this and waste my time.

Question: How do I break the barrier make her comfortable .. and make my move again...? How to break the Big D (Defence)

74

Most Helpful Guy

• "She answered that she does not know me enough to go out ..."

--> Well that's an ironic statement against her. The whole purpose of going out is to get to know each other better in PERSON. The whole texting thing is passive bullsh*t that won't really help. And if you must use texting to get to know each other better, then how old are you?

If I were you, I would push for a meetup. You wanna go out and you'd like her to come, and if not, try again within a week or so. Still nothing, try again later. But if she doesn't wanna come out by the third time, ask her to delete your number.

Be nice about it though - if you get pissed it's just gonna cause YOU more harm than good. Afterall, this girl may not be a good match for ya and there's other girls to date as long as you put yourself out there.