Why did my ex just break up with me?

My ex just broke up with me and then told all my friends/his friends we weren't going out and I was stupid.But a week beforehand I asked him if our relationship was okay, he said it was perfect. And that wasn't the first time I asked or hinted. Why do guys do that?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You may be dealing with somebody who has sociopathic tendencies are is just a grade-A d***head.

Consider yourself lucky be out of a relationship with such a person. And guys will say anything to avoid a conflict or argument which is why he used the word 'perfect'. But there is no such thing as 'perfect' in nature, it is an imaginary concept, so him using that word is itself suspect.

Just don't beat yourself up over this by asking yourself "what did I do wrong?" just learn from this experience, take some time out, forget him and move on.