Does she want me back?

My ex girlfriend (we dated for two years) suddenly contacted me via fb, UNblocked me and wrote that she has never had so happy and fun time as it was with me. She said that we had so great time that there's no words to describe it. She dumped me few months ago, and it was totally my fault. She calls every now and then, cherishes the past and now after one month of total silence, she wrote long message and encourages me... she even admitted that she misses me and no one could understand her like me..

What would be the best way to get her back, and is this a sign she wants me back? She also stated that she has seen so many dreams about me and some "signs" that we belong together, or smth like that...

wtf? is this serious? SHE was the one who wanted to break up, ignored me, tried single life and who knows what she did during this time, and then.. all of a sudden? BOOOM! She writes like over two years ago when she was so in love with me and chasing. Does she want me back?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like she might want you back, but I wouldn't rush into things if I were you. Ask yourself if you really want her back. If you do, respond to her and maybe ask if she wants to meet up. If you want a chance to get back with her you can only meet up with her and then see where it goes from there. Just because you meet up with her DOESNT mean you have to get back together with her. If you still love her or miss her, why not just see without putting any expectations on what could happen. Don't rush into anything though, you don't want to get hurt again!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you should hangout with her and ask what she wants, if her answer is genuine than it would be good to date her again.

But if you don't like her than you are wasting your time and you should just tell her that you are not intrested. The important thing is that you tell her the truth and don't leave her hanging.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello! I think she is serious and she wants you back since she started texting and cherishing the past. What seems suspicious is why she began doing that suddenly, because like you said she dumped you and it was your fault. So the question is what has changed. May be she started dating someone and this relationship did not work out and she is disappointed and she is thinking of the past when she was happy with you. I suppose it would be interesting to find out what had been in her life while you were apart. I agree with Mads3131, do not put any expections and see what happens, keep communiting with her if you have feelings for her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• why don't you ask her , listen to her , ask her all the questions in your mind , and make sure she doesn't lie, be careful

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't sound like she wants you back. It sounds like she wants to control you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes