Have you ever cheated? (in a relationship)

so romantically ave you cheated...

If so:

1. what made you do it?

2. did you ever tell your boyfriend/girlfriend?

3. did you feel guilty?

4. Would you ever do it again?

Please only honest answers this is for a sociology class and personal interest! :)
  • Yes I have cheated
  • No I haven't cheated
Im really glad to see that so many people hold themselves to the same moral standard as I do :) I think its really important to be able to resist urges and be trusted by your S/O. I'm sorry to hear that so many of you have been cheated on, I too have been cheated on and know how much it sucks. I think it takes someone to be cheated on to really gain the respect for others and not cheat. Thanks to everyone for answers :)

1212

Most Helpful Girl

• Never cheated, and never been cheated on! Would never cheat. If I wanted someone else I would break up with my significant other.

• exactly, at least have the courtesy to leave them before you end up cheating on them.

• Exactly anon! If you care about that person at all then you will at least have the decency to do that!