Guys after a break up, if your ex- girlfriend want to get back with you, would you take her back?

Lets say you and your girlfriend had an argument then she decides to dump you, but later on she finds out you have wonderful talent in something, so the comes up to you say she wants to get back together with you, would you take her back?

Of course I wouldn't cause that proves how shallow she is.

A girl wouldn't take her ex-boyfriend back if he broke up with her, but then he realize what dump by seeing her dancing sexy with a wonderful body she has, that proves him being shallow cause he only wants good looks.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• No sir nobody has time for that shyt. If she broke up with you over an argument then I say phuck her. If you get back with her,get into another argument guess what she's out the door again. That's how I see it anyway I could be wrong. No one would break up over an argument there has to be more behind this.