Do people hold a right to break the law?

Why should "society" catch criminals?

I think people should really do as they please in life, since grown adults don't really need people to tell them what to do.

912

Most Helpful Guy

• "do people hold a right to break the law?"

-No, they do not have that right

"Why should "society" catch criminals?"

-Because society protects a productive populace that resides in that particular society that brings income and advancement as a whole to make another world possible in other words make life easier so that future generations may live in comfort and prosperity (if that was not clear enough)

"I think people should really do as they please in life, since grown adults don't really need people to tell them what to do"

-If that is so true, then you would not be on the computer, nor would you have electricity or running water and for all you know would not be alive to even post this question, but it sounds like you never passed fifth grade, and believe it or not I have seen grown men still act like a child sometimes.

The Ideology of people having the right of breaking the law is very backwards and counterproductive not because I say so but because it is logically or rationally understandable, Intend of looking at one ideology and being arrogant and ignorant toward any other ideals be more open after all you do live in a time and age in which information is fluid and dynamic to where anybody, anywhere can receive-have access to- and send information on the click of a button (the internet if you still haven't entered the twenty first century)

by the way the amount of energy you are putting into responding to all the people that are answering your question could of been used to get better web search results on Google, why post on a social anxiety web-site? LOL!

It also seems like you never had existentialism ideals cross your mind, but I think I am going to leave this on a good note and hope that you educate yourself overtime in this day and age take care.

• Grown people don't need laws.

• so people can live on somewhat of a comfortable life? without the worry of people having someone with entitlement issues of taking other peoples life's herp derp

by the way are you really from Trinidad and Tobago? that would explain why you are even asking the question since I still don't get why you why you posted the question in the first place if you are so sure about the answer, considering how you are talking to everybody here.

• I'm from the UK.

It's a discussion forum, what other reason should there be for me posting this?