Should I tell his girlfriend he's cheating?

I'm 17, a while ago, a man came up to me and gave me his number. From visual inspection, he looked about in his lower 20's. That age difference didn't really matter to me, but once we texted and I got his full name and looked him up on social networking before saying yes to his date proposition... I found his Instagram, with pictures of his kids... 5 kids... he's 32... I also found his girlfriends Instagram. Not only was he lying to me, he's cheating on his girlfriend. He seems like he's done this before. Should I tell his girlfriend that he is cheating or just back off? I am really heartbroken, I'm not doing it out of revenge, but shouldn't she know her boyfriend is hitting on teenagers?
I told her, she didn't deny it at all, if anything she just called him an a**hole and told me he's done this a couple of times. I just feel better knowing I did the right thing.

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I think you should. She has the right to know and he's just going to keep doing it, someone should tell the poor girl.

• @update: Good. At least she knows now. It's her decision if she wants to stay with a cheater or not. You did the right thing:)

• Thanks for best answer! :)