How long does it take you to move on?

I broke up with this guy 16 months ago I always tell him I wanna move on and I stop contacting but I always end up going back to him again we decided to stay friends but I still love him and he says he wanna marry me when we get up but he never ever calls me and he never seems to care I'm starting to accept that he might not be that into me but I cannot move on I love him so much that I can't even date anyone else

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies based on: how long the relationship was, how important the person was to you, who was the one to break up, what the "case" of the breakup is believed to be by you, if you talk or don't talk to your ex anymore.

So basically, if the relationship wasn't to long, the person was a jerk to you, you were the one to break up, the "cause" wasn't your fault, and you don't talk to them anymore, then it will not take long at all...but if any or all of those were the opposite, it will take a LONG time before you get over it...good luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE