Should I make a move? What do guys really think of younger women who are bold and make the first move?

There is an older guy that I am very interested in (about a 20 year age difference.) We have been flirting for the past few months and I can tell he likes me (e.g. Lots of suggestive smiling and he makes a lot of eye contact and I've seen him check me out multiple times.). I've definitely flirted back and there should be no question that I'm interested. The only problem is that he is very shy/nervous around me and sometimes seems to ignore me. I "think" he is too shy to ever make a move. Do I take a chance and make the first move? What do guys really think of younger women who are bold and make the first move? I have to see this person often and will feel like an idiot if he turns me down. Help!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing ventured nothing gained, you might be embarrassed but that will only last a moment - his loss!

Maybe he feels inappropriate making a move on a girl that could be young enough to be his daughter. He might be waiting for you to make the first move - a dangerous game I say! Hey, asking something innocuous like going out for coffee might be the shove he needs.

What the h*ll you might find him still living with his mother and you can make your escape!

• Thanks for the answer! He definitely doesn't live with his mom, lol...he lives 4 houses down from me which is why it will be so awful if he turns me down! I will give coffee a try!