I can never settle down.

So I feel like I am always looking for the next big thing if that makes sense. When I moved to college after the first week or so of being there I started making plans to transfer to a bigger university. Even though I did have fun at my old one. Now I just moved to a beautiful city, with a beautiful school. I've met some friends and really like it here but I've already begun planning my next move.

I'm the same way with dating. I'll go out with a guy..and like him but I will always feel like I could find someone better. I'm not vain...mainly I just always think that I will find someone who will give me butterflies and who I'll think about every second and when that doesn't happen I move on.

I've lived in 4 cities in the last 3yrs. I've been on countless dates. I've worked several jobs. Nothing is sticking. I am never satisfied. What is wrong with me? What do I do?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Many people experience what you're feeling. Especially, the feeling that "someone better" is out there. You could have some form of perfectionism where you're comparing your ideal reality to your current one and are constantly trying to find ways to complete it? Or perhaps it's possible that you haven't found who/what you're looking for yet and won't be satisfied until you find them/it? It's normal to do some soul searching at your age, anyway. I don't think you have anything to be alarmed about.