Is he waiting for me to break up with him?

We've been dating for 2+ years. I've been noticing many changes over the past several months. He now criticizes my efforts, becomes easily enraged, blatantly eyes other women, leaves me at home without food, stays gone most nights, won't have an adult conversation regarding issues, says I don't do as I am asked, and constantly brings people in our home that I have come to despise. I've also noticed his new tendencies to break all dates with me and to tease me with the promise of sex, only to go to sleep, wet & mind spinning out of control.

When we met, I'd never felt so happy and starstruck. Now, our time together is either almost utter silence or obnoxious screaming.

All of his "friends" are women & I have found many an incriminating text between these so-called "friends."

I admit my flaws and am always trying to improve myself. I love caring for my man. I'm a fantastic cook, our home is kept spotless, and I have very few "rules" - most of which are being ignored.

He seems to be at his breaking point but had previously told me that he doesn't break up with women, they all end up "running away" from him, instead. Now, I am led to believe that he has moved on emotionally and is just too cowardly to actually break it off.

Any time I try to express how I feel, he becomes enraged and changes the subject. So, what are your thoughts?

Sincerely, Miss Abandoned.

11