What would my ex think of this message?

I went on a date we had a good time and we ended up getting drunk drinking until the early morning and I sent her the following message

" Hey fiona Hope you got home OK. We had fun times tonight, let me know you got home OK xx"

I was so drunk I accidentally sent the message to my ex girlfriend. They are both under F in my phone contacts.

Obviously my ex didn't respond.

What would my ex think getting a message from like that 3 O'clock in the morning.

I feel a bit embarrassed but at the same time I don't care because she's my ex. We broke up 6 weeks ago and she's got a boyfriend. But after ignoring her for nearly a month she tried to get my attention and talk to me last week.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• she most likely thinks you did it on purpose to make her jealous, delete her number out of your phone lol