Has the passion faded? Does he still feel the same?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for exactly one year. It was a year full of excitement, love, passion and adventure. He would tell me everyday how happy he was and how amazing the relationship was. I agreed that it was amazing.

Two months ago, my boyfriend and I came back from an amazing trip and he started a new job, moved into a new apartment and I started my own business. We have had lots of arguments (not really serious ones) and the passion seems to have faded. He still tells me he loves me and we still try to spend lots of time together but it doesn't feel the same. Has the passion faded or is this normal? Do you think he still feels the same about me? What can be done to bring back the spark?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It does happen, especially with the added stress of new jobs. This doesn't mean that feelings have faded. Each of you needs to make an effort to regularly set aside time to bring back some passion into your relationship, even if briefly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• This is normal actually. Y'all are just getting out of the "honeymoon phase".

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes