Do you hate Skyler White from Breaking Bad ? if yes ,then why so ?

Recently I've been searching on google about the show and I found that most people hate the character..

They even has a page on FB lol

link

link

She also gave an interview about this in a news paper.

So as I depicted in my question ,do you hate Skyler White ?

Thank you ^_^

23

Most Helpful Girl

• no, not really. She could be annoying sometimes, but I don't share the hate that so many people seem to have for Skylar (by the way, I find the name cool. Very futuristic XD)

The person I don't like more than Skylar is Walt. He is greedy, whiny, and just behaves like a little entitled kid. And I can't say "greedy" enough. It's like making meth is his drug and if he doesn't get to cook, he shows withdrawal syptoms by whining and being agressive and unreasonable. He could also be a total douch, what he did with the poison in the cigarette was douchy.

Jesse, however, is really cool.