Been in tears for days, how do I get her back after a year?

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up last August. We'd been going out for a year and two months until she got her dad to text me about breaking up. Safe to say, I had a meltdown. The crazy thing is: I still love her. She was horrible to me after breaking up because I really didn't want it to happen. I don't know why she treat me that way or why she spread rumours about me afterward. Either way, I don't want people telling me to 'get over it' she was my first love, we had many happy memories and she was perfect in my eyes. I've dated girls after her, I've had therapy, panic attacks and huge depression since. I cry almost everyday now. I know that break up is the cause. What I want to know is how I repair our relationship. I don't know where she lives anymore and I feel stupid for asking around - I don't know what I'd say or do to win her back. I look and feel pathetic but this is how it is. I've tried getting over her but I can't, I still love her.
she was acting really shady before she broke up with me - saying she was sick for the past few days. she could be pregnant but I have no idea why she would hate me so much and I'm sure one of her friends or family would have told me - I guess I could try email her but I wouldn't know what to say. She said she got her dad to do it over text because I wouldn't take no for an answer? she may have been cheating on me cause I found her phone with a guy flirting with her but what does it matter now.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• i think you're putting her on a pedestal; when people break up who were in love the dumpee will only remember the best things about that girl and build them up in their mind so that no other girl will be able to compare when in reality the girl wasn't that perfect after all

you are under 18, don't ruin the rest of your teen years pining for an ex girlfriend. I know you don't want to hear it but you need to try to move on with your life and find a new girl or spend some time with friends or family, take up a new hobby or get an after school job to take your mind off it